Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, ESP Klaviyo & advertising platforms Facebook, Google, Bing & Pinterest
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, Paypal, Gorgias, Mercury, Return Magic, A2X
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Name, address, order number
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Gorgias customer service app
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- [INSERT INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS]
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use emails service providers Klaviyo to off you relavant sales offer an promotions, read about how Klaviyo uses your Personal Information to https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy/policy
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
- PINTEREST - https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/personalization-and-data
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the email address email@example.com
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
FATHERS DAY COMPETITION
WILL & BEAR
WILL & BEAR AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
Shop 2, 788 Pacific Pde, Currumbin QLD 4223
ABN 45635 906 759
- Competition Dates
- Start Date - Thursday 4/8/22 7 pm AEST
- Entries close - Friday 03/09/22 11:59 pm AEST
How to enter
- Participants will be automatically entered into our competition when they purchase any of the following styles via www.willandbear.com and our Currumbin store during the campaign period
- 1 winner will be selected at random from our database on Monday 05/09/22
- Employees and contractors of Will & Bear, as well as their immediate family are unable to participate in this competition
- This competition is open to Australian residents only
- There will be one (1) prize pack consisting of:
- 1 x pair of Blundstone Boots (Voucher Valid for 12 months from date of issue and excludes styles in their extreme safety and Heritage style ranges
- Winners will be contacted directly, no later than 5 pm EST on 06/09/22
- Winners will be required to accept the prize via email
- Will & Bear only has one official instagram account (willandbear) and will not be responsible for the actions of any other accounts or parties imitating them during the competition period
Copyright and IP
- The winner agrees to have their Instagram username shared on Will & Bear’s public profile on the date of the announcement.
Posts or Comments
- Offensive, discriminatory and inappropriate comments that violate the rights of third parties will not be tolerated or allowed to enter the prize draws. These comments will be deleted and the users who shared them might be disqualified from participating in the contest and possibly in future giveaways as well.
- Users who use multiple accounts to enter may also be disqualified
Extensions or suspensions
Will & Bear reserve the right to extend the duration of the competition or extend the competition period at any time
Disqualifications and penalties
- Will & Bear reserves the right to cancel entry of users that violate the terms and conditions of the promotion
Will & Bear will not be responsible for winners misuse of the prizes or failure to comply with the terms and conditions.
Contact and complaints
- Participants can contact Will & Bear for any questions regarding the competition. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Participants who enter the competition via Instagram accept these terms and conditions
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- Australian law is applicable to this online competition
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Will & Bear Australia PTY LTD.
2A Lockhart Drive
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: [ADD CONTACT INFORMATION OR WEBSITE FOR THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION. FOR EXAMPLE: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/]