We happily offer returns for 30 days from the date of purchase.
You can choose between
- An exchange for a different size in the same style
- Store credit in the form of an electronic gift card; valid for 3 years.
Conditions of return
- Purchased from willandbear.com
- Within 30 days of purchase date.
- Brand new condition: unworn, not marked with tags attached.
- Items purchased during a promotion are eligible for a store credit only. We kindly ask you to consider this before committing to a purchase.
Sending your hat back
- Lodge your return on our portal here.
- You’ll receive an email with a prepaid label and packing slip. Please include the packing slip, as this helps our team to process your return a lot quicker.
- Send your order back in the original package/sturdy carton to make sure it arrives in good condition.
- Note: Customers outside of Australia are responsible for the cost of return shipping. We recommend using a tracked shipping service.
- Please ship your return at your first convenience as shipping labels will expire after 30 days.
- Use the shipping label emailed to you to ensure we can track your return.
- Once we receive it back, our warehouse team will take up to 7 business days to process your order. You’ll receive an email confirming your return once it is approved.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Gift vouchers & credit notes are not eligible for a refund or redeemable for cash.
- While we take care and inspect all items to ensure they meet our quality standards before sending your orders to you, we are sorry if you’ve received something that is flawed. In the case that you believe something is faulty or has been damaged in transit, please email your order number and images to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you.
- If you have received an incorrect item we deeply apologise. Send our team an email to email@example.com with a photo and brief description and we will help to rectify this as soon as possible.
- If your item has recently gone on sale, unfortunately, we are unable to refund the difference between the original and discounted price.
- Any item purchased from a boutique that stocks Will & Bear will need to be returned back to the store purchased from, as these stockists are independently operated.
- Any styles marked ‘final sale’ are not eligible for an exchange or refund unless deemed faulty by our team or required by law. We kindly ask you to consider this before committing to a purchase.
Australian Consumer Law
Per Australian Consumer Law, if something you’ve purchased is deemed by us to have a minor flaw, we will assist to organise a replacement. If your item is deemed by us to have a major fault, you will have the option of a replacement, refund or store credit.
Our team would love to help you to find the perfect hat and answer your questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currumbin In-Store Returns
For any purchases made at the Will & Bear store in Currumbin, we will happily offer you a store credit or exchange for change of mind on all full priced items that are:
- In original condition; unworn with original tags attached
- Returned with proof of purchase
- Returned within 30 days of the purchase date
- For any sale styles, we will allow an exchange only within 7 days
- Must be returned to the Will & Bear store in Currumbin
In the unlikely event that your hat is faulty, you may be eligible for a replacement or refund to your original payment method.
Your store credit will be issued using a physical gift card that can be used in the Currumbin Will & Bear store, or online at www.willandbear.com.