Shipping & Handling
Handling & Dispatch times
Our aim is to get you wearing your hat as quickly as we can!
- Our standard handling time is 2 business days and shipping time is in addition to this.
- During special promotions, peak periods or public holidays, this might be exceeded.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays)
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse in NSW.
Standard post is sent through Freight and Distribution Management (FDM) and Express post is sent through Australia Post.
|Order type||Cost||Estimated Shipping Time (Metro)|
Standard below $150
|2-8 business days*|
|Western Australia Standard below $150||$15||8-15 business days*|
|Standard above $150||Free||2-8
1-2 business days*
*Delivery timeframes cannot be guaranteed.
Everyone’s favourite day!
- Orders are shipped with Authority to Leave (no signature required)
- If the mail carrier can locate a safe place to leave your order, orders will be safely delivered.
- If no safe drop location is found, FDM carriers will leave a card in your mailbox to organise redelivery.
- Australia Post is updating how it communicates attempted deliveries, see HERE for more information.
- If you have any concerns with the delivery of your order, send our team an email to email@example.com with your order number.
- All international orders are sent express with Australia Post.
- Once your order arrives into the destination country, Australia Post will hand it to your local postal service.
- The most up to date tracking information will then be found with your local postal service, using your original tracking number.
- The below estimated shipping times do not include customs handling times.
- International orders are shipped delivery duties unpaid, therefore you may be required to pay duties/taxes prior to your order being delivered.
- Australian export regulations requires us to declare the exact value of all items and shipping costs. Prior to placing your order, we recommend contacting your local customs office to confirm any duty and tax that will be payable
|Country||Cost||Estimated Shipping Time (Metro)|
6-12 business days*
7-12 business days*
|7-12 business days*|
|Rest of world||
* Delivery times do not include customs handling times. Delivery timeframes are not guaranteed. Most orders are arriving on time but delays may occur.
- Once your order has shipped, you'll receive an email with your tracking number and a link to track the progress of your delivery, along with an estimated delivery time frame.
While most orders are arriving on time, delays may still be occurring and our carriers are not guaranteeing delivery timeframes for standard or express deliveries. For more information please visit Australia Post's service delays.
If you are experiencing a delay with your order arriving, send our Customer Experience team an email with your order number and they do all they can to help, including opening an investigation with the mail carrier.
Tax and Duties
International orders may incur tax and duties by customs. Australian export regulations requires us to declare the exact value of all items and shipping costs. Prior to placing your order, we recommend contacting your local customs office to confirm any duty and tax that will be payable. Any additional tax or duty fees is the responsibility of the recipient and not Will & Bear.
A signature is required for delivery so if you are not home the carrier will leave a card to let you know where the parcel can be collected. If your tracking is showing as "attempted delivery" but a card was not left please contact your local postal agency as soon as possible to arrange pick up from your local post office.